This is the FAQs overview page.
Make Waves withholds the first 15 euros for each release on a yearly basis. It doesn’t matter whether this is a single, EP or album. You don’t have to pay anything upfront, we will deduct these costs from the revenue we generate for your release. Make Waves will pay out 95% of your royalties and use the remaining 5% to cover processing, transaction and accounting costs.